Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Review : Real Techniques Blush Brush

Let me introuduce you to my other very favorite brush :
REAL TECHNIQUES BLUSH BRUSH!

At first though, i don't think i would ever like it. Oh please, it has weird shape (too fluffy, looks like bunny's tail!) and too big. Really?

 Real Techniques Blush Brush
Currently unavailable in Indonesian Store. Online shop is your best bet to get it :)

Came in pink handle, means it supposed to be use in finishing step. The bottom is flat so it can stand by it's own. My only complain for it's appearance is rubbery bottom that's going to melt in several months. I don't know, maybe it's the weather or what, but mine is slightly melt just like Nars's packaging.
Considering the price, i think i need some back up. Well, in my opinion, Real Techniques isn't cheap (compared to local made brush) but it has good quality and still cheaper than Sigma.

back box
Uh-Oh.
I definately not agree with it. The shape and the size wouldn't work for contouring in my face. I usually use it as blush brush for ultra pigmented blush (think of the balm instains and sleek blush by 3) and for finishing powder (work amazing for Guerlain Meteorites Pearls).

The latest function i found through Paris B's Blog (the exact post is HERE). I was struggling to find a good brush for Guerlain but won't to spend a lot (Meteorites itself is a high investation) so this blush brush is a lovely answer!


the bunny tail ^_____^
 Sure the size is big, but by using the brush slightly more flat, you can easily control blush movement while it help to blend the ultra-pigmented blush.

While using it as finishing powder brush, it's no brainer. Right amount picked and it feels so soft..
 

This brush is a staple in my make up land, in fact, i brought it while travelling and use for both blush and powder. Easy ~

If you have any suggestion for using this little bunny tail for another make up related function, let me know!

Follow on Bloglovin


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...