Saturday, May 4, 2013

April 2013 : The Love & The Empties

Hallo May!

And there are my love and my empties from last month ~
(time flies! it's still feels like january or so)


first, the LOVES ..



Lot's of product!
i'd start from top left ..

Illamasqua light liquid foundation LF 210
It's my first illamasqua product, not very impressing but i found it not bad either. It has no SPF so i'm only use it at night. As the name sound, it's light and has a low coverage.
Review coming someday ~ LOL

Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer
LOVE!
It contains of 3 concealer cream and 1 setting powder. I found the setting powder is too light for me, but the concealers are great!

Mentholatum Acnes SPF 50 PA +++
a tinted suncreen with high SPF number, as i always adore.
i've reviewed here.

The Balm Instain Powder Blush in Toile
very pigmented and add a lovely strawberry flush on my cheek.
i've write about it here.

Tocca Graciella mini rollerball
Tocca Graciella said to be an honour to Grace Kelly. It's nice, sophisticated and i found it does match my mood. Also the size is nice to travelling.

Perfumies Solid Stick in Forever Young
i got it from Beauty Treats April Box (been write about it here), first i dont like it. Then someday i tried it and love it. The sillage is lovely for a solid form fragrance, and staying power is about 5-6 hours.

Coastal Scents Bionic Flat Top Brush
Cheap, and works so well.
Click here to read my review about CS Bionic flat top brush.

The Balm Nude Tude Palette
Well, the second the balm on the list! yay!
I love it because it has a full size mirror, a good brush to go, and nice color selection. The packaging is sturdy enough, so no need to worry about bring it everywhere.
My review & swatch about the balm nude tude can be found here.

Sleek Contour Kit in Light
the bronzer is nice enough for contouring and the highlighter is lovely!
sometimes i think i love it more than the balm's mary lou.

Skinfood Choco Eye Brow Powder Cake 01
beside the color selection are nice, the compact also nice and sturdy. Brush they included works so well.. I never bring any other brush to use with it.
Review coming soon ~

Benefit Box O Powder in Dandelion
i'm almost hit pan on this.. so i force my self to use it on my daily basis. It's still lovely and nice!
review about it can be found here.

Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Dandelion
oh yes, i love dandelion!
love the formula, love the shades ~
my review and swatch is here.

Ecotools Bamboo Bronzer Brush
It tooks me so LONG to found it's real function .. it could blend any ultra-pigmented powder blush like dream!
I use it to blend my Instain Toile and Sleek Blush by 3 (which are also in this list).

Sleek Blush by 3 in Pumpkin, shade Squash
Never be hesitant to use any bright and ultra pigmented blush. That's why ecotools bamboo bronzer brush are made!
Squash is really bright ~ but it turn so lovely with a good blend!
see the shades here.

Issey Miyake L'eau de Florale
it has a soft, delicate fruity-rose scent .. so lovely ..
review about it will coming soon ~

Neutrogena Norwegian Hand Cream
it's not only hand cream, it can be use on your lips, skin or anywhere you need extra protection againts drying ~
it's not sticky and has no scent.

Whoa ~ it was a long long list!

no coming to The Empties ..



(i'm glad it's only four bottle here! such a longgggggg write in the love section)

Etude Wonderpore Freshner
mine is in 500ml size. it's big!
i love it and i think i'll repurchase someday..
my review about it is here

Natur E Daily nourishing lotion
Is my new product. I has a lovely fresh scent i adore. They said it has a sun protection but never state the number. I keep using it simply because it's not sticky and handy.
i've got some back up bottle, and will continue using it at least until i've emptied my back up.

Innisfree jeju volcanic pore toner
I haven't write about it .. maybe soon (that's why there are some liquid left).
It gives me no special effect but also doesnt break me out.
I think i wouldn't repurchase.

Pepsodent Complete Care Mouthwash
it leaves a strange feeling after used, but i think it's quite effective .. so maybe i'll repurchase in future.

______________________________________________

What product do you love?
have you finish them?
:)

have a great sunday!




ps. i add some items to my for-sale blog, kindly check it here : svs-beaute.blogspot.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...