Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Some Gift from Japan╰(✿´⌣`✿)╯

Helooo ~

i'm not in mood to write a review about beauty product, so today i'm just wanna share about gift i got from Japan~ ╰(✿´⌣`✿)

That's my cousin who get scholarship for second degree in Japan, he's coming home for the last time before working there. I'm expected nothing since he's just home several months ago, and gave me some gift too. But here it is .. Green tea product from japan! ♥(人´3`)


i'm a matcha green tea lovers, and he's gave me a bag of milk green tea (which usually called matcha) candy and pocky matcha cream ~ so touching ( ☌ω☌)ジ
i haven't try anything so i can't tell you how does it taste.. but i'm sure pocky will be great! it's pocky ~


As additional, he also gave me a chocolate wrapped by golden medal titled Kyoto University (because he's there) .. i don't even have heart to eat it! *(╥﹏╥)*

I feel sooo happy just to see them ~ ヾ(☆▽☆)


Thanks a lot Cuz! i appreciated them so MUCH ..
(err so sorry for this "so nothing" post LOL)



4 comments:

  1. wahhh aku maauu doong pokinyaa :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. pockyyyyyyyy <33333333 gmn rasanya?

    do you want to follow each other?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummm Matcha.... :9
    http://hanaiyzm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pocky is so delicious! I have the large-sized ones lol. Japanese snacks are horribly addictive ;;)

    http://alexandrawang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...