Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sarah Jessica Parker - Covet

Hi Belle!

I finally doing a perfume review ~ My first one (ノ´∀`*)ノ

I've been in crazy obsession of blush, and i dont even review all of them here.. then i moved into lipstick era (this one is quite sort, i can control my self) and now, in perfumery era.

It's been almost 2 months, and i've collected some perfume miniatures.. which i love because they're all so CUTE (mostly the same shape with their full size bottle) and quite affordable, so with same amount of money i might spend for 1 full size Marc Jacob's fragrance, i could get like 7 miniatures. Means i can wear difference fragrance every day in a week.

There's my collection :


Left to right :
Lancome - Tresor in Love
Sarah Jessica Parker - Covet
Vera Wang  - Princess
Bvlgari - Omnia Crystalline
Viva La Juicy
Marc Jacobs - Daisy Eau So Fresh
Guerlain La Petit Robe Noir

i wish i could do all review of them, wish me luck! ヽ(`◇´)/

Today i'd start with Covet, Sarah Jessica Parker's second fragrance. This one is discontinued already, but some indonesian online store still have it in miniature size.

Disclaimer : Unlike skincare and make up reviews, fragrance reviews are MORE subjective. It's depend on your personal preference, familiar notes, body chemistry and so on.



Covet is my first Celebrity Fragrance. And truthfully, i don't really interested. I bought it because it's highly raved and it's discontinued.. I am more "sensitive" with discontinued item (╥﹏╥)

The bottle is not very cute.. Wasn't attract me at all.. But i like the box. It's green and has eye catching pattern.. My miniature contains of 5ml (0.17 fl. oz) eau de parfum.


On the cap, there's "SJP" embossed, just it without another label or title.. But there's a sticker on bottom side, explaining what's inside X)

According to Fragrantica.com :
top notes : lavender, pelargonium leaf, dark chocolate, sicilian lemon
middle notes : honeysuckle, magnolia, lily of the valley
base notes : amber, musk, cashmere woods, vetiver, teak wood

My personal review :
longetivity : 3-5 hours
sillage : within arm length
condition : cold or windy, night time

On my skin, it's begun with herbal scent, maybe it's patchouli (hasn't said it's available in notes but someone said it's contains of patchouli also) which for me, has an ability to heal my nose from any non acceptable scent, going softer in the middle, because it's start to mix with dark chocolate notes i adored. In cold days, it feels warm and enjoyable. I haven't try it in hot days simply because i dont think they'd match.

From herbalistic scent to warm dark chocolate scent, makes me think Covet is like an introvert girl who's sweet and wonderful inside 。◕‿◕。

I'm not a perfumery-expert, but for me, it's amazing! I'd love to repurchase if it's still available..


I've reviewed it in Fragrantica.com under user name "vanilla-lovers" .. err .. another "vanilla" in my user name! oh well~

thanks for reading, hope you enjoy it :'}



3 comments:

  1. hey nice review :p
    actually i remembered myself wanting to buy this perfume at Hong Kong because lots of people liked it, but when i smelled it, i changed my mind :P
    btw I have the Viva La Juicy one in full size, and I LOOOVE it ;;)

    i'm a new follower of your blog btw :D follow me back? :)
    http://alexandrawangsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, it's so herbalistic .. but it's really warm on my skin, and lovely with the dark chocolate notes <3

      i'd love to :)

      Delete
  2. Mmmm... this perfume is so lovely!
    I love the bottle (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...