Sunday, June 17, 2012

Travelling : What To Go With Me

Hi Ladies!


Travelling is never ever easy for me, it's hard for me to decide what to go and what's stay home. I love my skincare routine, and also really love to have wide option of make up i want to use. But sadly, i can't bring all of my lovelies with me ≧△≦


I went to to visit my sister 10 days ago. She lives in Karawaci, near Jakarta, because she's taking her college there. My sister is quite different with me, she could life with very minimal product with her. She dont even have hair conditioner! .. and i forgot to bring mine .. (T▽T)


So this are what i packed to go with me :


No, it's not all of them. Just the minis that can fit in my pouch :D

there are products that can't fit in 1st pouch. I use another pouch for this part, but forgot to take the picture of.

Left - to - Right :
Vaseline healthy white SPF 24
Mustika Ratu Rose Body Butter
Skinfood tea tree cleansing foam
Kose Softymo White Cleansing Oil
30ml pump bottle of Skinfood tea tree emulsion
Sigma Mrs. Bunny Brush Holder
30ml mist bottle of Etude Wonder Pore Toner

and at super left (the green bottle you might could see) : bath and body works vanilla bean noel in travel size (88ml) fragrance mist.


The Bottles (Left - to - Right) :
Etude Proof 10 eye primer
Metholatum acnes SPF 50 (made in japan)
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Sand
Neutrogena on the spot acne treatment

The Bottom Side :
Nyx Mascara in Za za zu
Skinfood Banana Concealer #23
Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Primer
Sleek Pout Paint #minx
an eyeliner from tarte jewelry palette, green shade


Left - to - Right :
Tarte amazonian 12 hours clay blush #dollface (part of tarte blush & bronzer on the go)
Skinfood Buckwheat loose powder #23
Maybelline lasting drama gel liner #black

The Palette! (☆▽☆)
Too Faced Summer Eye Sexy Time Eye Shadow (new!!!)
Urban Decay Roller Girl with glide on pencil #whiskey

inside of Sigma Brush Holder
can you see my Vanilla Bean Noel behind it? :P

The Brushes!! (☆▽☆)
Left - to - Right :
Sigma Mrs. Bunny Powder Brush (F30)
Sigma Mrs. Bunny Angled Brush (F40)
Sigma Mrs. Bunny Eye Shading Brush (E55)
Sigma Mrs. Bunny Small Angle Brush (E65)
Sigma Mrs. Bunny Pencil Brush (E30)
Sonia Kashuk Bent Eye Liner Brush (part of pink cancer brush set)
Sigma Blending Brush (E25)

i was brought them all-cleaned. I just took this pictures on 2nd day i'm there, so they're all dirty ≧△≦

Fiuuuh ~ I'm tired of listing! hahhahaha ..
there's so many items i brought, and most of them left .. i forgot bring any mask, even a sleeping mask, and i also forgot bring my tomato spot serum (´・ω・`)
But that fine, i bought 2 sachet of mask there, and went sleep with only toner and emulsion. So everything's okay.

These are masks that i bought. They were sold in Watson. You can buy it for only 9300idr during their promo (you need to buy in some minimum amount before able to purchase purederm mask in that price)
before i forget to state : they're puredesm mask in Kiwi Yoghurt and Grape Yoghurt. I've tried kiwi one, and yes, it help to brighten my tired face! so lovely! (^▽^)

Lesson of the day :
Wherever you go, don't forget to pack carefully!







4 comments:

  1. Wahh you brought so many items for a 10-day stay! Beautyholic indeed! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marissa :D

    i forgot to mention, i stayed there only for 4 days *LOL

    i love them all and can't live even a day without it :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. woghhh, ce alat perang mu buat 4 hari kayak buat sebulan. lol XD
    btw craving for your sigma brushes. >.<

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...